In this era when kids are spending most of their time on the digital screens and think that they have no other entertaining activity, why not gift them a good pair of Best Boxing Gloves for Youth and divert their attention towards more physical activities. It will make your kid more active and focused. Boxing will help your child with mental focus, discipline and strength training.
If you want such gloves which have a perfect fitting and which are actually the same as shown on the internet and are also good in quality, here is the solution. We have developed a list of some best boxing gloves which will make it easy for you to choose the best ones for your child.
Our Top Picks
Best Boxing Gloves for Youth
When buying the best gloves for youth, it is important to keep this thing in mind that you have to purchase gloves that are also good in performance rather than the ones which only look good. We know very well that as parents you must be concerned about your kids’ safety in this sport, so for that, best boxing gloves for youth is very important. It is a good time to introduce them to this sport because later in life it will help them in many ways. They will be strong, disciplined and physically fit.
In this article, we will help you in choosing the best boxing gloves for youth because it is essential. The right pair of gloves will motivate your child and he will be more interested in this sport. Choosing the right pair of gloves for your child will make their training more fun and it will also avoid the injuries that they may face in boxing.
For your ease, we have developed a list of the top 10 BEST BOXING GLOVES for youth.
|RDX Kids Boxing Gloves||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Venum Challenger 2.0||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Everlast Laceless Gloves||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Luniquz Kids Boxing Gloves||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Wesing Sports Premium||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Cheerwing Kids Boxing Gloves||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Sanabul Essential Gel||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Dtown Kids Boxing Gloves||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Farabi Boxing Gloves||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
1. RDX KIDS BOXING GLOVES
These gloves are specially designed for training and also for Muay Thai. High-quality Maya Hide leather and dense latex padding are used in manufacturing these gloves. It also has shock-absorbent foam which will protect your kid from injuries. These gloves are long-lasting and durable.
They are long-lasting as well as they are also quite affordable. There is also a Cool X palm mesh technology used in these gloves which will help in optimal ventilation and thermal regulation during the training. There is a sweat-wicking inner lining that keeps the hand really fresh.
These gloves have Quick EZ hook and loop closure type with which it becomes really easy to put on the gloves as well as taking them off. It also has a comfortable fitting which gives protection against any shock.
There are two sizes available in these gloves.
- 4 oz. and 6 oz.
These gloves can be used for fighting, kickboxing and even for sparring as well. If your kid is interested enough, these are also good for grappling dummies, youth punching bags and focus pads punching. These gloves have a protected and secured fitting around the wrist. Now talking about the colors of these gloves, there are three colors that are available in these gloves.
- Black, Pink and White.
For further protection, there is EVA-Lution foam padding on the outer wrist. This foam padding gives maximum wrist protection. These are one of the best boxing gloves for youth.
- Well-padded and great fitting
- Great Build Quality which makes them durable
- Good quality with stylish designs
- 3 color options
- Fastener Hook and Loop closure
- Reliable product
- imited size options
- Super tough Maya Hide Leather is used.
- Shell Shock Gel is used for good shock absorption.
- QD-1 Lining is used.
- Quick EZ hook and loop closure.
- Stylish Designs.
- EVA-Lution foam padding is used on the outer wrist.
- Cool X Palm mesh technology.
2. VENUM 2.0 KIDS BOXING GLOVES
If your kid has bigger hands, you don’t need to look for any other gloves than The Venum Challenger 2.0 Kids Boxing Gloves. They are great to learn striking. These gloves are made up of triple density foam padding. The foam used in these gloves is great for shock absorption. They are great for hand protection. For powerful punching, it has a large Velcro Wrist Strap. It also locks your hand perfectly. The Premium PU Leather is used in designing of these gloves. These gloves are long-lasting and durable. They will provide comfort to your hands and a great experience of fighting.
Following 3 sizes are available in these gloves.
- 4oz., 6oz. and 8 oz.
These gloves are breathable and provide great resistance. The material used in these gloves is forgiving. The signature embossed logo of these gloves will give a great impression. The color of these gloves is so vibrant. These gloves are great for striking and a perfect choice for beginners. If you are looking for Best Boxing gloves for Training in 2021, you can visit this page.
Two colors are available in these gloves.
- Black and White.
These gloves can be used for bag training; sparring and training in the gym. Your kid will feel comfort while punching due to the anatomic curve of these gloves. The Velcro wrist strap will help in giving a good grip.
- High-Quality Leather
- Extremely comfortable
- Great performance
- Large Velcro wrist strap is great for powerful punching
- Three sizes are available
- Stylish Logo
- Perfectly fits in bigger hands
- Due to the Velcro strap, they are easy to adjust
- Top Hand protection
- There could have been more colors
- The cushioning is not very thick
- 100 percent Synthetic Leather.
- Breathable interior mesh.
- Top Hand protection.
- Embossed 3D Venum logo.
- Large Velcro Wrist strap.
- Triple density foam
3. EVERLAST LACELESS GLOVES
In the world of boxing, EVERLAST is one known brand. These gloves are a little expensive yet very durable. The quality of these gloves is pretty good. Soft padding is used in these gloves so they are a good option for gym training. They are designed for training in boxing and mixed martial arts. Premium Synthetic Leather makes them more durable. The stitching of these gloves is long-lasting. You will not get disappointed by the stitching of these gloves even after using these many times.
These come in only one color and one size so you don’t get many options.
They have simple elastic cuff closure and an easy slip-on design, so it is easy to put them on and take these off but one disadvantage of a simple elastic cuff is that you can’t adjust them. These gloves are made up of forgiving materials. These are not ideal for punching bags but a good option for competitive training. They also fit perfectly. These gloves are rugged. They are good for entry-level boxing.
- These gloves are durable
- Premium synthetic leather
- Soft padding
- Ideal for gym training
- Great for boxing beginners
- Long-lasting stitching
- Very easy to use
- Only one size is available
- No color options
- Soft padding.
- Designed for competitive use in mixed martial arts and boxing.
- Easy slip-on design.
- Long-lasting stitching.
- Premium synthetic leather is used.
- Ideal for training.
4. LUNIQUZ KIDS BOXING GLOVES
With a Living Combative blazing pattern on the fist, these gloves are eye-catching. These are really comfortable to use. Your kid can not only use it for training but can also be used for punching bags, gym training and MUAY THAI. There is a molding cut on the gloves which helps in balancing flexibility. Your kid’s hands get well protected after wearing these for training or game. Thick foam padding is used in these gloves which have multiple benefits like they protect your child’s hand from any great shock as they have great impact absorption. It evenly distributes the pressure and completely protects the fist from any injury.
These four colors are in these gloves.
- Blue, Pink, Black and Red.
Two sizes are available in these gloves.
- 4oz. and 6 oz.
There is wide Velcro tape on the sleeves of these gloves which makes the adjustment of these gloves really easy. Due to this Velcro tape, your kid will learn how to properly adjust the gloves and how to position his wrists. There are five different vents in the palm and a breathable lining to wick away moisture and sweat. Due to these vents, there is proper ventilation in the palm which helps in not developing any bad smell.
- Thick foam padding for shock absorption
- Synthetic leather
- Extra cushioning
- Vent holes make it breathable
- Velcro tape for wrist safety
- Good grip
- Can be used for multi-purpose
- Amazing design
- Four vibrant colors are available
- Not ideal for kids with big hands
- Only 2 sizes
- Breathable lining.
- Thick foam padding.
- Five vents on the palm.
- Wide Velcro tape for adjusting.
- Great fitting
- Integrated mold cut.
- Living Combative blazing pattern on the fist.
- Four rich colors available.
5. WESING BOXING GLOVES FOR CHILDREN
If you are looking for training gloves for bigger hands then WESING boxing gloves are a good choice. They are suitable for kids from 8 years to 15 years. They are quite durable because they are made up of premium synthetic leather. Faux leather is used in the making of these gloves. They are comfortable in use. Unique elastic is used in these gloves to easily put them on and off.
Following size is available in these gloves:
- 6 oz.
Following colors are available:
- Blue, Green, Pink, Red, Silver and Yellow.
The child-friendly wrist design also adds value to these gloves. During gym training, the optimal ventilation with palm hole technology helps cool down your kid’s hands. These gloves are ideal to use on focus pads, punching bags and for sparring also.
These are quite breathable due to the palm hole technology that is used in these gloves. Specially designed for bigger hands, so if you are looking for gloves for smaller hands then these are definitely not a good choice. More Best boxing gloves for sparring are available here.
- Faux leather is used which makes them durable
- First safety because of advanced sponge protection
- During training, the palm hole technology keeps your kids hands cool
- Variety of colors is available in these gloves
- Great option for kids with bigger hands
- Ideal to use on focus pads and punching bags
- Unique elastic is used in these gloves
- Only one size is available
- Premium Synthetic leather is used.
- Wide range of colors.
- Great option for kids with bigger hands.
- Palm hole technology to keep hands cool and fresh.
- Unique elastic makes them comfortable.
- Advanced sponge protection.
6. CHEERWING KIDS BOXING GLOVES
If you are looking for a good option for small hands, then these gloves from Cheerwing are the right choice. Even toddlers can use these gloves. Isn’t this interesting? These are ideal to use in mixed martial arts like Muay Thai, Taekwondo, MMA and Kickboxing. They are good for a child grappling and striking. They are made of high-quality PU leather which makes them durable. EVA foaming is used in the making of these gloves.
These gloves can be used for competition. You can easily clean them.
Only one size is available. i.e.
- 4 oz.
There are four colors available in these gloves.
- Black, Pink, Blue and Red.
These gloves provide superior wrist support and effective protection for kids. Toddlers can easily wear these and also easily take them off. You can adjust the fitting because there is an Elastic wrist strap. The weight of these gloves is about 200gram. Kids from age 5 to age 10 can use these gloves.
- Four colors are available
- Elastic wrist strap makes them easily adjustable
- Superior wrist support
- Easy to wear and remove
- EVA foam
- Easy to clean
- Maintenance is easy
- Toddlers can also use these gloves
- These can be used for mixed martial arts
- Good for a child grappling and striking
- Limited size
- Elastic wrist strap
- EVA Foaming.
- Toddlers can also use these.
- Made for mixed martial arts.
- Ideal for a child grappling & striking.
7. VENUM CONTENDER KIDS BOXING GLOVES
Another great option for smaller hands is the Venum Contender kids’ boxing gloves. High quality premium synthetic leather is used in these gloves. The anatomic curve makes them easy to use. The Velcro closure system gives perfect fitting to your kids’ hands. Due to Velcro, they are quite adjustable. There is an attached thumb with these gloves which is great for injury prevention.
There is one size available in these gloves.
- 4 oz.
There are two colors available in these gloves.
- Red and Black.
The color of these gloves is very appealing. The stylish logo on these gloves also attracts the kids. There is a hook and loop closure type in these gloves. The cost of these gloves is a little higher but they are worth every penny because high-quality material is used in these gloves. If you want to look for more Best Boxing gloves for smaller hands, you can click here.
- High-quality synthetic leather material
- Suitable for training and competitions
- High-density foam
- To prevent thumb twisting there is an attached thumb design in these gloves
- Velcro closure system makes them easily adjustable
- Anatomic curve design
- Only one size is available
- The price is a little higher
- High-quality leather is used.
- Effective and thick foam padding.
- Anatomic curved design.
- Velcro closure system
- Attached thumb.
- Suitable for training and competition.
8. SANABUL ESSENTIAL GEL BOXING TRAINING GLOVES
This is a very well-known and well-reputed brand for boxing gloves. These gloves are specially designed for junior boxers and combat sports because that you have to play with your fingers closed. These gloves are made from performance-engineered leather which makes them durable. Due to this leather, they are breathable. You can easily maintain these gloves.
The tough exterior of these gloves makes them long-lasting. The Gel impact protection foam used in these gloves makes sure that your kid gets no injuries. To protect your knuckles, these gloves are designed in such a manner that they distribute and absorb the shock impact into the material. If your kid is practicing kickboxing, it is important that he should have properly designed gloves.
6 different sizes are available i.e.
8 oz., 10 oz., 12 oz., 14 oz. and 16 oz.
The size that suits youth is 8 oz. and 10 oz.
Another good point is that there is a wide range of colors available in these gloves, so you have a lot of choices to choose from.
Following colors are available.
Black and pink, Black and green, Black and copper, Black and Red, Black and metallic blue, Black and orange, Black and metallic silver and All Black.
These gloves are uniquely designed. The Longitudinal arch support design perfectly fits the natural curvature of your hands and makes them comfortable. This design ensures that your fist is properly closed when you are striking so that the punch should be impactful and powerful. There is mesh material used in the palm of these gloves for great ventilation and it also keeps your kid’s hands cool and fresh. Due to the Velcro closure system, these gloves perfectly fit your hands and are easy to wear on and put off. The classic look and modern design make these gloves more appealing. If you are interested in Best 16 oz. boxing gloves of 2021, you can click here.
- Modern design
- Perfect fitting
- Secure Velcro closure system
- Gel impact protection foam to make sure that your little ones hands are safe from any injury
- So many color options
- Perfectly fits in all hands
- Reasonable price for high-quality item
- Engineered Leather
- The straps of these gloves might be wide for kids having smaller wrists
- Performance Engineered Leather construction.
- Longitudinal Arch Design for perfect fitting.
- Mesh palm technology.
- Gel impact protection foam.
- Secure Velcro closure system.
- Affordable price for high-quality products.
9. DTOWN KIDS BOXING GLOVES
These are a great starting pair for 3 to 12-year-old kids. Premium quality leather is used in the construction of these gloves. You can buy these gloves for your child to let them do their training with punching bags or boxing punch mitts. They can also be used for kickboxing, MMA and MUAY Thai, Judo, Karate and even for self-defense.
There are two sizes available in these gloves.
4 oz. and 6 oz.
There are a lot of color options available which are as follow:
Blue, Pink, Red, Yellow, Butterfly Blue and Black.
There is a breathable lining and 5 air holes in these gloves which are a great source of ventilation and they keep the hands of your children dry and fresh. They are comfortable to use. There is also extra Shock layer-based padding on these gloves and because of that your kid will only feel the impact and will not feel any pain. There is a large hook and loop closure in these gloves which give a perfect fitting of these gloves on your kid’s hands.
With gel padding protection, your kid will feel more secure and comfortable. Your kid will not feel any unnecessary pressure on their wrists. The neon colors of these gloves will be so appealing to your kid and he will be more than happy to wear these gloves which are great in performance as well as they look cool too. These gloves don’t have much weight and are quite strong. If you want to have a look at Best boxing gloves for beginners, you can click here.
- Premium quality leather is used
- Appealing design
- Breathable because of the lining and 5 air holes
- Affordable price with great material
- Strong and light in weight
- Gel padding protection will make your kid more secure
- Large hook and loop closure for a great fitting
- Wide range of colors
- Only two sizes are available, there could have been more sizes
- Premium quality leather
- Large Hook and loop closure.
- Neon colors.
- Wide range of colors.
- Extra gel foam padding.
- Breathable lining with 5 air holes.
10. FARABI KIDS BOXING GLOVES
Another good choice in best boxing gloves for youth is FARABI Kids Boxing Gloves. We know that as parents you are concerned about your child’s safety in any sport that he likes, so for that, we would like to recommend these gloves as they ensure wrist protection. The main purpose of these gloves is to fully absorb the shock. These are easy and comfortable.
There are 3 sizes in these gloves.
- 4 oz., 6 oz. and 8 oz.
- There are 6 colors available in these gloves i.e.
- Black, Blue, Pink, Red, White and Pink Reg.
These gloves are made up of high-quality Hard-K leather which is great for protection and makes them durable. They are great for absorbing the shock impact with the internal H-J Tri-Layer. This layer also prevents any injury. The Nano thread Duo technology provides extra strength to the gloves and makes them long-lasting. Extra protection for palms and hands is ensured in these gloves as there is extended curved F-K padding in them.
The Swift Z- loop provides protection and perfect fitting to the hands. The mesh material used in Farabi gloves for ventilation keeps your kids’ hands dry and is suitable for those who have any skin issues.
- Breathable and ventilated material is used
- The tough material is great for shock absorption
- Curved F-K Padding for extra protection
- Three sizes are given
- Six different colors to choose from
- Great for wrist protection
- These are not suitable for sparring
- Swift Z loop for extra protection
- Extended Curved F-K padding
- Internal H-J Tri-Layer
- Stitched with Nano–thread Duo technology
- Hard – K Synthetic leather
Buying a good quality product is one difficult task, so here are a few points that you should keep in your mind before buying best boxing gloves for youth.
- You should check for a well-reputed brand that meets all your needs.
- Sizing is one main thing that you should consider because if the gloves don’t fit your child’s hand, he will never be comfortable while practicing or playing.
- The right fitting gives another level of confidence to your child. Proper fitting is essential for this game.
- If your kid is just a beginner, you should definitely go for a lighter weight as it will be really helpful.
- You should go for lighter weights for shadow boxing and heavy weights for heavy bag training.
- You should know that for which purpose you are going to buy the gloves.
- Heavy bag training, Sparring, or general workout.
- You should also consider your child’s opinion in picking his/her favorite color and design.
- Closure option is another important factor. The velcro closure system is commonly used in most gloves as it gives proper secure fitting.
- You should look for a pair of gloves that are good in material too because it is very important.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. What size boxing gloves are good for 10 years old?
12 oz. is the perfect size for a 10-year-old kid because now he is at the right age to use little heavy gloves
Q2. Which boxing gloves are suitable for beginners?
Here are a few gloves that are best for beginners.
- Venum Contender Kids Boxing Gloves
- Cheerwing Kids Boxing Gloves.
- Everlast Laceless Boxing Gloves.
- Celebrity sweat boxing gloves.
- D Town kids boxing gloves.
Q3. How to know your size in boxing gloves?
You should have a measurement of the circumference of your hand and your weight. With these two things, you will know your perfect size.
Q4. Can you do sparring with training gloves?
Yes, you can surely do sparring with training gloves.
Q5. How can I clean the boxing gloves?
You can wash them with tap water and warm water too, but never wash them with boiling hot water as it will ruin the gloves.
Boxing helps in boosting self-confidence. It makes you disciplined and focused. So it is a very good sport to introduce to your child. You will get success only by practicing hard and be devoted to the game. For the safety of your kid, he also needs to practice with proper gloves. They will also get happy when they will get their own gloves. Choosing the perfect gloves for your child can be difficult, but you can get the right ones if you consider the following points before purchasing:
- You should consider the color, material and design.
- As your child is a beginner so he should not go for heavy-weight gloves.
- You should look for more comfortable gloves that provide good protection.
- You should also take your kids’ opinion because in the end he will be the one using these gloves.
Considering the above-mentioned gloves, our top pick will be Venum Contender Boxing Gloves.
Leave a Reply