Do you have big hands and are looking for the best boxing gloves for your size? Or are you just starting out in boxing and don’t know what to look for when purchasing gloves? Either way, this blog post is for you! In it, we will discuss the different aspects of the best boxing gloves for big hands and provide some recommendations.
|Boxing Punching Bags||Ratings||Price|
|Cleto Reyes Training Gloves with Hook and Loop||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Hayabusa T3 Boxing Gloves||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Venum Bangkok Spirit Boxing Gloves||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Title Boxing Gel Suspense||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Ring to Cage Deluxe MiM-Foam||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|TITLE Gel World Bag Gloves||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|WINDY Leather Muay Thai||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Fairtex Muay Thai Boxing Gloves BGV9||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Ring to Cage Deluxe MiM-Foam Sparring||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Ringside Heavy Hitter Glove||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Contender Fight Sports Palladium Tri-Ply||⭐⭐⭐|
Best Boxing Gloves for Big Hands
When it comes to finding the best boxing gloves for big hands, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First of all, you want to make sure that the gloves are well-padded and can protect your hands from injury. You’ll also want to find gloves that fit well and are comfortable to wear. And finally, it’s important to choose a pair of gloves that are made from high-quality materials and will last long.
In this blog post, we will discuss the different aspects of a good pair of boxing gloves for big hands and provide some recommendations. We’ll start by talking about the importance of padding and fit, then move on to discuss the different materials that boxing gloves are made from. We’ll wrap things up by providing some recommendations for various types of boxing gloves suitable for boxers with big hands.
Let’s get started!
Below We have compiled a list of best boxing gloves for big hands. We have aimed to cover a wide price range, so everyone can find something suitable.
- Cleto Reyes Training Gloves with Hook and Loop
- Hayabusa T3 Boxing Gloves
- Venum Bangkok Spirit Boxing Gloves
- Title Boxing Gel Suspense
- Ring to Cage Deluxe MiM-Foam
- TITLE Gel World Bag Gloves
- WINDY Leather Muay Thai
- Fairtex Muay Thai Boxing Gloves BGV9
- Ring to Cage Deluxe MiM-Foam Sparring
- Ringside Heavy Hitter Glove
- Contender Fight Sports Palladium Tri-Ply
When looking for the best boxing gloves for big hands, one of the most important factors to consider is the size of the gloves. Gloves that are too small will be tight and uncomfortable, while gloves that are too large will be loose and ineffective. For this reason, we recommend the Cleto Reyes Training Gloves with Hook and Loop.
These gloves are designed for people with larger hands, and they provide a snug and comfortable fit. Another benefit of the Cleto Reyes Training Gloves is that they allow for a much faster and more comfortable break-in period.
These gloves were designed for easy use and comfort, so you don’t need to worry about wrist support or proper hand placement – just slide your hands into the gloves and you’re ready to go! They come in a number of different colors and styles, so you can find the gloves that suit your style and workout routine.
Features of Cleto Reyes Training Gloves with Hook and Loop:
- Cotton or synthetic lining – The exterior of the gloves should be lined with cotton or some other kind of synthetic material, as the materials let your hand breathe and reduce sweating.
- Substance injected padding – The padding will regulate heat and moisture so that your hands stay comfortable.
- Textured for added grip – The design of the gloves with texturing provides a better grip so that you can easily maintain control and offensive movements.
- Lace-lock closure – A lace-lock closure ensures a tight and secure fit to prevent loosening during use. It also makes it possible to tighten the glove just enough without making it too tight. This is especially important for those with bigger hands who need more space in their gloves.
Hayabusa has created an amazing line of boxing gloves that are great for boxers with big hands. The T3 Boxing Gloves have been specially designed to fit bigger hands comfortably, while still providing excellent wrist support and protection from injury during rounds.
They come in three different colors (black/white, red/blue, white/red) so they will easily match your uniform or sparring gear!
If you are tired of having sore wrists after every practice or training session because your current pair of boxing gloves don’t fit correctly, then it is time to upgrade to the Hayabusa T3 Boxing Gloves.
Features of Hayabusa T3 Boxing Gloves
- Ultimate fit and comfort
- Multi-layer foam provides superior shock absorption
- Wrist wrap strap ensures a secure fit
- Premium leather construction for lasting durability
- Highly breathable mesh palm for cool comfort
- Easily adjustable closure system
Overall, the Hayabusa T3 Boxing Gloves are a great option for those with big hands. They are extremely comfortable and provide superior shock absorption. They also have a wrist wrap strap for a secure fit, as well as premium leather construction for lasting durability. However, they can be a bit expensive and may not be ideal for those who are just starting out in boxing.
The gloves are lightweight and provide excellent ventilation to keep your hands cool. The gloves come in a variety of colors to suit your style preferences, with the company’s signature green color being available (for those who want something that stands out). The Venum Bangkok Spirit Boxing Gloves also offer full wrist support, which is beneficial for keeping your wrist injury-free.
The gloves are designed with an ergonomic fit for optimal hand protection, meaning you can train until you’re ready to punch through walls without worrying about hurting your hands!
Features of Venum Bangkok Spirit Boxing Gloves:
- The main feature of these gloves is the back of the hand which provides fuller coverage to protect against impact, soreness and injury.
- Built with a to last high-quality leather for better durability
- Made of high-grip foam that provides more punching power and feels comfortable on your hands for longer periods of time
- The thumb protection means that you can easily throw punches and focus on proper form as opposed to worrying about getting injured!
– If you’re looking for a pair of gloves with “double padding,” these aren’t the ones for you! The main drawback of the Venum brand is that they don’t provide any double padding as many other brands do.
The Gel Suspense boxing glove is made of synthetic leather and foam padding to give it a comfortable fit. It has mesh material on the fingers so that it breathes better. This helps with moisture control and keeps the hands drier for longer periods of time.
The boxing glove is very thick, so you won’t feel much impact when punching, but you will feel any heavy blows landed back to you thanks to the cushioning. The gloves are great for beginners because they offer an excellent balance between snugness and comfortability. More advanced fighters may be looking for something with more padding, though.
These gloves are versatile too, perfect for sparring or working out in the gym during your workouts. The gloves aren’t weightless, but they won’t add much weight to your punches either.
Overall, the Title Gel Suspense boxing gloves are a good pair for any beginner fighter or for anyone with big hands that is looking for a comfortable pair of gloves.
Features of Title Boxing Gel Suspense
- Gel molded padding
- Secure closure system
- Dual-layered wrist support0
- Breathable mesh palm
- Gel-infused foam throughout the glove
Ring to Cage Deluxe MiM-Foam gloves is a great option for those with big hands. They are made with MiM-Foam technology, which provides superior protection and comfort. They also have a Velcro strap closure system, so they are easy to put on and take off.
Features of Ring to Cage Deluxe MiM-Foam
- Ring to Cage Deluxe MiM-Foam gloves is made of high-quality materials that provide durability and long-lasting performance.
- The gloves feature a unique MiM (multi-impact memory) foam that helps protect your hands from injury.
- They are also fitted with a 2-inch wide Velcro strap for a more secure fit.
- The gloves come in different colors and designs, so you can choose the one that best suits your style.
Looking for a good pair of boxing gloves that will fit your big hands? Check out the Gel World Bag Gloves! These gloves are made with high-quality materials and feature a snug fit to give you the best boxing experience. First of all, these gloves are designed with your hand in mind. They are 14 ounces each and are considered on the heavier side for boxing gloves, but this just means that there is more cushioning involved to protect the wrist and knuckles.
The outer part of the gloves is made from 100% genuine leather, which ensures that they will last a long time. It also makes them very comfortable to wear, as the leather helps absorb sweat.
In fact, the inside parts of these gloves are made from 100% gel technology. This means that there is a thick layer of padding around the wrist, which is the most common area injured when boxing.
Features of TITLE Gel World Bag Gloves
- Gel-infused padding for shock absorption and protection
- Full wraparound wrist support for stability and safety
- Durable construction for extended use
- Multi-layer foam system for maximum padding
- Secure Velcro closure for a snug fit
- Wraparound thumb protection
WINDY Leather Muay Thai is a Thailand-based company that manufactures and sells high-quality Muay Thai gear. All of their products are made of premium cowhide leather, which makes them durable and long-lasting. In addition to boxing gloves, WINDY also produces Thai pads, protectors, and other gear needed for training.
One of their top products is the WINDY Leather Muay Thai Boxing Gloves, which are used by many professional fighters. You can use these gloves to train, spar, and compete. They come in several colors and sizes (10-ounce, 12-ounce, 14-ounce) but are not gender-specific.
Reviews on WINDY Leather Muay Thai Boxing Gloves: “I have had these gloves for about a year and a half now. The stitching has held up well, no tearing or fraying.” – Bob from the United States “I have been training with WINDY boxing gloves for 5 years now. They are very good quality, provide great protection, and do not wear down easily.” – L.L. from Thailand
Features of WINDY Leather Muay Thai:
- Windy Leather Muay Thai gloves are handmade and use only the best quality materials.
- They are designed for professional fighters but are also perfect for beginners.
- They have a comfortable fit and provide great protection for your hands and knuckles.
- These boxing gloves are available in two colors: black and white.
- They come with adjustable Velcro straps that allow for a tight fit.
- They are made of genuine leather, so they will last you for a long time.
- Despite the big size, these gloves have a sleek design and will not look out of place in the gym.
The Fairtex BGV9 is an excellent choice for any big-handed fighter. This model will provide ample protection to the head, wrists, and knuckles of your hand. One of the main complaints that people with large hands have had over the years with other gloves is the lack of protection they provide on the wrist.
This problem has been solved by this model as it includes triple-foam padding on the inner side. As mentioned earlier, this model also includes a mesh palm making it great for those who are serious about their bag work.
Features of Fairtex Muay Thai Boxing Gloves BGV9:
- They are designed with extra length in the fingers so that they feel comfortable on your hands.
- The additional length in the fingers is especially beneficial for people who have big hands. It also allows you to train for longer periods of time without feeling any pain in your knuckles.
- Despite this, they will not impede your mobility because the gloves are flexible enough to allow you to move your hands freely.
- They are made of high-quality padded material that will ensure that your hands stay protected while training.
- Offer protection against cuts and bruises when sparring.
- Pre-curved, meaning they already conform to the shape of your hand.
The Ring to Cage Deluxe MiM-Foam Sparring is a high-quality pair of gloves for boxing for people with big hands. The padding on the fingers and knuckles is made of foam, while the other parts are made out of leather. I recommend this product because it has very good feedback from past customers. This is a new version of the gloves that was released in 2015 and has been highly rated since.
Features of Ring to Cage Deluxe MiM-Foam:
- Made out of 100% cow leather
- Foam padding on the fingers and knuckles
- Velcro closure for fast putting on and taking off
- Good feedback from past customers
- 100% satisfaction guarantee and a 24-month warranty
- Furthermore, the gloves are also machine-washable.
- Sizes available: 14 oz to 16 oz (sizes 8, 10, 12)
The Ringside Heavy Hitter Glove is a great choice for those with big hands. It is made of durable synthetic leather and has a wide Velcro strap for a secure fit. The gloves are also filled with high-density foam for superior protection and shock absorption. They come in various colors and sizes.
Features of Ringside Heavy Hitter Glove:
- Made for large hands
- Extra cushioning in key areas
- Velcro strap for a secure fit
- Reinforced palm and thumb area for extra protection
- New anatomical grip bar for proper fist formation
- Outer hook and look closure reduces stress on wrists during sparring
Contender Fight Sports Palladium Tri-Ply gloves are our top pick for the best boxing gloves for big hands. They are made with durable synthetic leather and have triple padding to protect your hands and knuckles. They also feature a Velcro closure for a snug fit and are available in black, blue, or red.
The padding on these gloves is very thick, and there is extra protection on the back of the hands. These gloves are also one size bigger than other brands, which makes them perfect for people with big hands. The Tri-Ply also includes a thumb attached to the back of the hand to help prevent eye injury. In all, these gloves are very popular among experts and casual boxers alike because of their durability, protection, and snug fit.
Features of Contender Fight Sports Palladium Tri-Ply:
- Made with premium quality leather
- Features a tri-ply construction for durability
- Provides excellent protection and cushioning
- Has an ergonomic design for a snug fit
- Ideal for training and sparring
In summary, the Contender Fight Sports Palladium Tri-Ply has been designed with premium quality leather, tri-ply construction for durability, ergonomic design for a snug fit, and provides excellent protection.
PADDING & FIT
Every pair of boxing gloves is made up of three main parts – padding, fit, and material. We will discuss materials in more detail below, but for now, let’s talk about the other two things every pair of boxing gloves should have. First of all, you want to make sure that the gloves are well-padded so they can protect your hands from injury when you punch the bag or another person. Additionally, you’ll want to find gloves that fit well and are comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. If the gloves are too big, you won’t be able to throw punches properly. And if they’re too small, the gloves will shift around and become uncomfortable when you make a fist.
ARMOR FOR YOUR HANDS
Boxing gloves are designed to protect your hands when you punch. To do this, they need to be well-padded and made from durable materials that will hold up over time. It’s important that your gloves are both protective and durable, as you only get one set of hands and don’t want to damage them.
THE BEST GLOVES ARE WELL-PADDED
The first thing you should aim for when purchasing a pair of boxing gloves is thick, well-padded padding. Keep in mind that there are many different types of padding, some more protective than others. The most common type of padding is foam, which can be either open-cell or closed-cell. Open-cell foam is usually softer and more comfortable than closed-cell, but it also provides less protection from direct impacts against the target. Closed-cell foam, on the other hand, is harder and not as comfortable but better protects your hands from direct impacts. In our guide, you’ll notice that all of the gloves featured are well-padded, with many including both open and closed-cell foam.
USUALLY MADE FROM LEATHER
Most boxing gloves are made from leather, which is a durable material that can be both stiff and flexible. The best leather for this purpose is deerskin, as it is very soft yet strong and flexible. It’s also highly durable, which means you can use your gloves for a long time before they will need to be replaced.
THE BEST MATERIALS FOR BOXING GLOVES ARE FLEXIBLE FLEXIBLE MATERIALS
The next thing you should look for when purchasing a pair of boxing gloves is flexible materials. These will allow your hands to move freely inside the gloves, which is especially important when you need to make a tight fist.
The final thing you want to look for in a pair of high-quality boxing gloves is an ergonomic fit. This ensures that the gloves are comfortable on your hands throughout training. Additionally, many gloves are lined with soft fabric on the inside to prevent chafing from the gloves against your skin while you punch.
Now that we know what to look for when purchasing boxing gloves, let’s talk about the different types of gloves available for big hands.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF BOXING GLOVES
There are three main types of boxing gloves to choose from, including training gloves, bag gloves, and sparring gloves. Generally speaking, training gloves are the lightest type of glove available for boxing. This makes them great for bag work and shadow boxing, but they aren’t ideal for sparring. Bag gloves are thicker and heavier than training gloves, which makes them better suited for bag work. However, some people prefer to use them for sparring as well because of their increased weight. Sparring gloves are the thickest and heaviest boxing gloves available for purchase, which means they’re the only type of glove that should be used for sparring.
Do you have big hands or are just starting out boxing? We hope our blog post has helped answer any questions about what to look for in the best pair of gloves. If you still feel unsure, use this article as a guide and be sure to contact us if you need additional help.